Your Local Licensed Forest Lake Electrician
Sternberg Electric proudly calls the Forest Lake area home. We appreciate the loyal support of the local businesses and homeowners who depend on our experience to provide electrician services that are cost-effective and energy efficient.
It is important for us to give back to the community who helped us grow into a reputable company providing residential, commercial and industrial electrical services to the Greater Metro area. We are involved in municipal, educational, and economic activities in the Forest Lake area.
As a Class A Master Licensed electrician, Sternberg Electric is known for superior energy saving, safety conscious, turnkey solutions for residential, commercial and industrial clients.
- 24 hour access to parts
- Lifetime guarantee on electrical panels
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- Licensed, bonded and insured
Forest Lake Electrician Services
Forest Lake electrical contractor services include:
Commercial and Industrial Electrician Services
- Commercial Service and Repair
- Industrial Service and Repair
- Commercial and Industrial Safety Controls
- Full-Scale Commercial or Industrial Electrical Installations
- Service Panel Installation and Upgrades
- Transformers, Capacitors, and Energy Efficient Ballast
- Power Factor Correction
- Electrical Automation and Controls
- Safety Controls
- UPS Systems
- Remodeling Electrician
- Control Panels
- Energy Audits
Residential Electrician Services
- Residential Electrical Upgrades and Installations
- Whole House Surge Protection
- House Wiring, Switches, and Outlets
- Circuit Breakers/Circuit Breaker Panels
- Circuit Interrupters
- Home Construction Electrician
General Electrician Services
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Electrical Panels
- Standby Generators
- Backup Generators
- Electrical Inspections
- Lighting Retrofits
- LED Lighting
Specialty Wiring and Wiring Methods
- Machine Wiring (Welders, Lasers, etc.)
- Industrial Manufacturing Wiring Specialists
- Non-Corrosive Wiring Methods
- Explosion Proof Wiring Methods
- Dust Tight Wiring Methods
- Gas and Oil Tight Wiring Methods
Our customer projects include multi-family and tenant residences, hotels/motels, senior housing and assisted living facilities, agricultural buildings/barns, RV parks, new commercial buildings, building expansions, fabrication, and food processing facilities, manufacturing and industrial processes.
Basic Repairs to Full Scale Installations
Sternberg Electric provides you with hassle-free – one contractor, start to finish – time and money saving solutions for your Forest Lake electrician needs.
We undergo consistent, ongoing training to stay proficient in the most efficient and cost-effective electrical processes, equipment and parts.
We comply with the National Electrical Code (NEC) as per City of Forest Lake building code.
Request Master Electrician Services