Your Local St Paul, MN Electrician
St Paul homeowners and businesses and trust our knowledge and skill to provide energy-efficient, cost-effective electrician services.
Sternberg Electric provides value-based engineering options for our St Paul customers. We maintain efficiency in order to offer energy saving options that have our customers' best interests in mind and pass cost savings onto our clients. Our specialty is complex and complicated commercial industrial wiring systems.
- 24-hour access to parts
- 1-year parts and labor warranty
- Lifetime guarantee on electrical panels
- Manufacturer warranty on parts, materials, and equipment
- Licensed, bonded and insured
- All employees undergo background checks and drug screens
Residential, Commercial and Industrial Expertise
St Paul electrical contractor services include:
Commercial and Industrial Electrician Services
- Commercial Service and Repair
- Industrial Service and Repair
- Commercial and Industrial Safety Controls
- Full-Scale Commercial or Industrial Electrical Installations
- Service Panel Installation and Upgrades
- Transformers, Capacitors, and Energy Efficient Ballast
- Power Factor Correction
- Electrical Automation and Controls
- Safety Controls
- UPS Systems
- Remodeling Electrician
- Control Panels
- Energy Audits
Residential Electrician Services
- Residential Electrical Upgrades and Installations
- Whole House Surge Protection
- House Wiring, Switches, and Outlets
- Circuit Breakers/Circuit Breaker Panels
- Circuit Interrupters
- Home Construction Electrician
General Electrician Services
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Electrical Panels
- Standby Generators
- Backup Generators
- Electrical Inspections
- Lighting Retrofits
- LED Lighting
Specialty Wiring and Wiring Methods
- Machine Wiring (Welders, Lasers, etc.)
- Industrial Manufacturing Wiring Specialists
- Non-Corrosive Wiring Methods
- Explosion Proof Wiring Methods
- Dust Tight Wiring Methods
- Gas and Oil Tight Wiring Methods
Our customer projects include multi-family and tenant residences, hotels/motels, senior housing and assisted living facilities, metal plating facilities, plastic injection molding facilities, welding facilities, spray dip application facilities, new construction, remodel, service and repair, agricultural buildings/barns, RV parks, new commercial buildings/building expansions, fabrication and food processing facilities, manufacturing facilities, gas and fuel-related industries.
Basic Repairs to Full-Scale Installations
Sternberg Electric provides you with hassle-free electrician services in St Paul with a safe, powerful, positive connection. One contractor through the process saves you time and money.
We undergo consistent, ongoing training to provide the most efficient and cost-effective electrical services.
Electrician Services for Our St Paul Neighbors:
Sternberg Electric’s service area includes all St Paul neighborhoods, including Linwood/Osceola, College of Visual Arts, William Mitchell College of Law, Mississippi River Blvd, Summit/Howell, Macalester College, Ford/Davern, Laurel/Dale, U of St Thomas, Snelling/Jefferson.
Our reputation as experts is verified by our customers. Feel free to leave a review of your experience here.
Request Master Electrician Services