Minneapolis - St Paul Electrician Services
Sternberg Electric has been providing electrical services in the twin cities area for nearly two decades. We are a fully insured, bonded, and licensed Master Electrician committed to safety in all work projects. So confident are we in our services that we offer a 12-month warranty on parts and labor and a lifetime guarantee on electrical panels. Count on quality, professional electrical contractor services.
"Sternberg Electric corrected the power factor at both of our facilities, resulting in an instant savings of $12,000 dollars a month. The cost of the project paid for itself in three months, and the savings have continued since."
– Roger, industrial manufacturing facility plant manager, Anoka, MN
"I hired Sternberg Electric to do [the electrical work in] my newest body shop and I was happy with the work and professional customer service they provided. I now have them do all my electrical service work at my other six locations."
– Rick, auto body shop, Lakeville, MN
"Sternberg Electric gave me an estimate to rewire my house, and because of their efficiency they were able to credit back $2500 dollars. Sternberg completed my project ahead of schedule and well within my budget."
– Lori, homeowner, Blaine, MN
Request an Estimate
Top Benefits for Your Peace of Mind
- MN License # EA004290.
- Class A Master Licensed Electricians # AM007527.
- 24-hour access to parts.
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor.
- Lifetime guarantee on electrical panels.
- Manufacturer warranties on products.
Extended warranties available.
- Committed to safety in all work projects.