Electrician Jobs in St Paul and Roseville
Electrician jobs currently available with Sternberg Electric Service are listed below. We are seeking applicants who project a professional image and positive attitude dedicated to customer service at all times.
Our team members are self-starters who have the ability to work independently while maintaining a safe and professional work environment.
Journeyman Electrician, Class A Licensed
This position is full-time with competitive wages. We require a minimum of 5 years of experience. A strong preference will be given to those who have experience in commercial and industrial electrical.
- Must have a current MN Journeyman’s license.
- Able to read blueprints.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical issues.
- Comply with OSHA safety standards.
- Establish customer relationships and provide exceptional customer service.
- Must be able to work without direct supervision.
- Commercial and Industrial electrical specialty preferred.
Applicants Must Meet the Following Qualifications:
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Pass a drug test. Drug-free at all times.
- Be willing to occasionally work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Provide verifiable references.
About Sternberg Electric
Sternberg Electric is dedicated to providing clientele with the highest level of customer service, reliability, and professionalism.
Based in Roseville, we have served the St Paul metro area since 2004 with everything from basic residential licensed electrician repairs to full-scale commercial and industrial electrical installations.
For our residential clients, electrical safety is a focus. We care about educating our customers about the safe use of electricity in their home. We offer a lifetime guarantee on electrical panels.
For our commercial clients, we make minimal downtime and fast turn-around a priority. In addition, we save our customers money through improved energy-efficiency and environmental consciousness.
Apply for Electrician Jobs
*NO PHONE CALLS*
We are unable to respond to all inquiries. If you don't hear from us soon, we will keep your information on file for consideration of future electrician jobs with our company.